Trades Masters provides the following skilled labor services:
- Contract labor (local and traveling)
- Contract to hire
- Direct placement
At Trades Masters, we attribute our success to the extent of work we put into the recruitment and hiring process for all our craftsmen.
We know that the success of every job depends heavily on certain key factors. Our project and account coordinators maintain a high standard toward achieving these factors from the day a craftsman is hired and throughout their employment at Trades Masters.
These factors are:
- Trade experience, knowledge and professional certifications
- Quality of work output
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and work effectively with others
- Focus on personal safety and safety of others
- Level of integrity and accountability
Our commitment to providing the highest quality skilled professionals every time is backed by our 4-Hour Guarantee. If any Trades Masters employee does not to meet your expectations within the first four hours of their assignment, you will not be billed for the labor and we will prompltly provide a replacement.