Your business will reap the benefits of having the right people when and where you need them without the overhead and hassle of maintaining a large workforce.
In-house labor costs such as recruitment, training, drug screening, workers’ compensation, health and unemployment insurance, payroll taxes, vacation time, sick leave and other costs are all managed by us. We do this so you can focus on your project, not the administration work.
Benefits of outsourcing your labor include:
- Higher revenues and productivity
- Lower recruitment and hiring costs
- Lower overtime and hold over costs
- Lower workers compensation and unemployment claims
- Lower unemployment insurance costs
- Improved payroll and back office administration
Another benefit you gain is the fact that we make doing business simple. We charge an hourly rate and bill on a weekly basis for the work performed by our craftsmen.
With our workforce, you’ll have greater assurance of the skills, work quality and dependability of every person we provide. This is because every craftsman we assign to your project is a Trades Masters employee , not a laborer sourced from a temporary services agency.